Beneath the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tanked

Extreme Non-poster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anyone from the Atlantic City area going to BTS this year?

Have you checked the rates on the other hotels in the area? Hampton Inn is right across the road and I think has better rates. Ebbassey has gotton a little high. Several other suite type hotels have opened in the past few years that might have better rates but require a short drive or long walk. Just stay away from the Red Roof Inn, Plaza Inn and Royal !!!
R.D. Scalzo
Secaucus PD - Retired

Jonny_Rocket:
Yeah but Embassey has cheep booze.
Thats all I need to know when picking a hotel.

Between 5:30 and 7:30 pm, the first drink is free, everything after that is a buck.

That's changed. It was free from 5 to 7pm. Guess too many guests got a little too happy....

Still, a dollar vs. the four to five a drink in Houlihan's or the other places is a deal. It is also the closest to the exhibition hall. :14:

Jonny_Rocket:
Yeah but Embassey has cheep booze.
i thought i spent more then a few bucks in that bar last year.
then again it's kinda a blur since you guys were packing your own jager.

Yeah dude, the half liter we killed before we went to the tech party... You were buying bottles too. They are more money.

I'll probably still have more than a few beers in my cooler by then too, unless we kill it after the New Year's Eve dive.

I'll be sure to bring camera's and cave line.

Jonny we should bring our housings too. After hitting the bar we can film that WV movie, "Confined Water".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom