Beneath the sea video?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foamer86

Reaction score
If anyone was at the film festival at beneath the sea, I am wondering if anyone remembers the name of the guy that did the film from the point of view from the sea turtle. I am triing to find information on him, i really enjoyed his videos.
If any one has any information on him please let me know

Thanks
Craig

Great video but I don't remember his name either, send an e-mail to BTS but they usually take about a week to answer. Latitude Adjustment

The guy's name is Leandro Blanco. an incredible person who, I believe is an American, but went back to Spain and spent 20 years there. He is also a pilot for Iberia airlines.

foamer86:
If anyone was at the film festival at beneath the sea, I am wondering if anyone remembers the name of the guy that did the film from the point of view from the sea turtle. I am triing to find information on him, i really enjoyed his videos.
If any one has any information on him please let me know

Thanks
Craig

Hi Craig,
I didn't remember his name either but I thought the video was incredible. I really enjoyed the film festival. Glad someone else knew his name.
Colleen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom