Beneath The Sea 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I definitely will. I went last year with my uncle and it was amazing! By the way, do you know how much tickets are? Still $50?

I think someone said they are $75 this year, but here is the number for information
914-631-3669. I called but have not recieved a reply as of yet.

David

I definitely will. I went last year with my uncle and it was amazing! By the way, do you know how much tickets are? Still $50?

What exactly is this that you are attending? Is it similar to DEMA?

I have been checking the website, not much has been posted yet. I see Scubaboard.com is there

The price is $18 for one day, $79 for all three days if you order them before March 1st. $25 a day after March 1st. Unless you're taking some courses, I can't see why anyone would want to go for more than one day. I like going up, but one day is plenty. I'll be there Sunday for a photo course.

I plan on going this year. Will be my 1st.
Something doesn't seem right with that price scheme. At $18 a day or $79 for all 3, I would just buy 3, 1 day tickets.
Would seem to make more sense at $28 per day. $79 for all 3.

I will be there this year for the first time. Is this like the big hunting show they put on in Harrisburg, PA (except for SCUBA) where you can find good deals on equipment and trips? I also looked on their website for ticket prices and I could not find out where just one day tickets were.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom