Belize???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Koots

Reaction score
Is Belize a safe place to take kids? I have two children, ages 10 and 8. My wife and I have been to Cozumel many times with the kids, and felt very comfortable leaving them in the "Kids Clubs" when we went diving.

We've also been to Grand Cayman, and we'd like to try something else. I've heard Belize is nice; any other suggestions, Bonaire, etc? Price of the resort isn't a huge issue, as long as the diving is spectacular, and my kids are safe.

Thank you.

Belize, out on the Cayes at least, is as safe as anywhere you might go and safer than many. Creches and baby sitting is available in a few places - ask your intended resort. We have divers who regularly come here with young kids and go diving without them, with no concerns.

what about Hamanasi Resort ,easy getting to 3 large coral atolls lie outside the barrier reef: Turneffe, Glover's Reef and Lighthouse Reef. The waters off Hat Caye are great for snorkeling. The great Blue Hole at the center of Lighthouse Reef is described as one of the best dive sites and a must for all advanced divers. It has a dept of 480 feet/146 meters with stalactites at 130 feet/39 meters. Other diving sites are Manta Wall, the Zoo, Cathedral and Half Moon Wall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom