Belize with teens...need advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are also thinking of heading to Belize in April for Spring break, family of 4 divers with two teens. We dove Bonaire last two spring breaks and loved it. We are thinking of Belize bc of the option to add non diving activities such as heading out to Mayan Ruins/Tikal. TV is not a deal breaker for us. I have been diving since I was a teen, dove Cayman 30 plus years ago before the island was developed and thought the diving, the reefs and dive freedom of Bonaire was just about perfect. I would love to hear feedback from those with experience as to how the diving is in and around Ambergis. Visibility, short boat rides and an abundance of sea life are big pluses for us. This would not be a "dive vacation" but a vacation where we would hope to get 2 or 3 days of some nice relaxing diving. Any input suggestions would be most welcome. Thanks. TK

I think AC would be a good choice for you and your familly for the 3 days diving you can choose the sites and you will have a lot of marine life on those chosen dives dives like Eag;e Ray Canyons, Esmerelda, Tackle box are full of marine life including Nurse Sharks Groupers etc. for a more in depth dive site explanations visit my website. All dive sites 5-15 minutes boat ride depending where you stay.

You can do day trips from AC to all the Mayan temples and also Cave tubing easily from the island all in all AC is a good choice to combine everything from one convenient spot.

Gaz Cooper

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom