Belize flight connection through Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Useful info - thanks for the web sites - have those stored away. As for running shoes - with dive gear - at "hot" destinations without adequate a/c in the domestic terminal - is it possible for one human being to sweat that much fluid?

Off topic - but - may strike a few chords
Unwell on the way back from Dominica last year. Weather and flight schedule changes mean sprinting change onto international flight at Antigua. Feeling very bad. Fixed price for porterage clearly displayed. Our porter was a superhero - power lifting muscles and the sprinting and evasive skills of a gazelle - we just followed where he led. No hint of a demand for anything other than fixed price. Over-tip? I should say so! And it still wasn't enough!

The Houston experience - which many have as it seems to be a bit of diving "hub" for Carib/S Am destinations - isn't the easiest. Although I was there I don't remember the tram -so for anyone - this kind of info is really helpful. Dive holidays are short and expensive enough without will-sapping travel experiences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom