Belize Aggressor III vs. Nekton Pilot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All, thank you so much for your comments. Sandy, it meant a lot to us to know that you would certainly be a repeat customer (we have not seen or heard a lot of that attitude toward the Nekton). James and Janet, the trip report was impressive and since we own a media company, we appreciated seeing the photography area of the boat! My husband and I share the same views as Vladimir as our vacation time is precious as well and we do not want to worry about if we paid for a cabin with or without leaks. Thanks to all of you for your quick responses! I think we will go with the Aggressor III for this trip.

Thanks,
MFC

Please do a trip report when you get back!! We want lots of details and pictures!:D
robin

I dove the Belize Aggressor recently
. Excellent service. Excellent crew. Great diving. Would do it again in a heartbeat. It is the crew, not the boat that makes the dive. Bravo Belize Aggressor. Raphael Santore

Been there done that a number of times! See here Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services Make sure you do the Cave tubing when you get back!
600_P1010557_getting_to_the_end_CT_BAIII_06.jpg

806_IMG_5426_The_Group_Plus_Allason_BAIII_06.jpg

I dove the Belize Aggressor recently
. Excellent service. Excellent crew. Great diving. Would do it again in a heartbeat. It is the crew, not the boat that makes the dive. Bravo Belize Aggressor. Raphael Santore

This thread is over two years old. The Pilot is no longer there!

WCollins, that a great idea. I believe the Nekton is no longer in Belize water and working here.
I was at the Texas Dive Show and they mentioned that they will no longer be diving in Belize

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom