behold the power of a 5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Now I am living in Italy (Bologna), the days are hot (40deg c +) and the skies are clear, i decided to take some photo's.

main square, Neptune and on each corner (four seasons) a woman with water squirting out of their niples (in 4 directions!)

no processing, just croping:

I didn't know you had moved and I've been wondering where you'd been.

Love the fountain...nipples and all!

yeah had to come out with work, either that or loose my job.

Italy is ok, but the people we are working with (project) haven't really pushed the boat out on the important stuff like being friendly and making sure we get Italian lessons to help us integrate.

2 out of 9 have left already another 2 have jobs offers and are going to leave, and the rest of us will not be far behind if they carry on like they are.

I used to complain about things not getting done in the UK, but here things are domani (tomorrow) if you are lucky.

we have been here a month and still feel like outsiders in the project, and the company (Alstom) has suspended its shares on the stock exchange.

so i might just go back in October and take my £8,000 ($11,000) redundancy and £1000 retraining and try something new.

Hang in...at least you have a job.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom