Beer Jokes.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mddolson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Here's one for my Canadain beer lovers.

Why is American beer like making love on a canoe?

They are both f***ing near water!

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser. " The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors. " He gets it.

The guy from Molson sits down and says, "Give me a Coke. "
The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Molson's? "

The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I.

FLL Diver once bubbled...

The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I.

it's amazing how true this is. Great!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom