Beaver Lake Dive Park - Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RWBanes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Beaver Lake Dive Park
Great day of scuba diving!

So cool to have such an awesome place to dive just a few minutes from our house.

Video Highlights
2:18 Funny Fish
4:00 Pirate Ship!
🏴‍☠️

7:38 Creepy Annabelle!!!
😂
🤣
😂

Huge thanks to our wonderful friends at Beaver Dam Dive Shop and Resort for taking such good care of us and for just being great people!
❤️
🤿
🐟
🐠
🏴‍☠️
🛳️

Video Link:
https://youtu.be/-1WydQaRPJs?si=1BIOe2fn43l2GaMg

S/F - RWB

Nice. I'll be there Sunday morning for a couple of dives. The visibility on your video looks better than the last time I was there.

Nice. I'll be there Sunday morning for a couple of dives. The visibility on your video looks better than the last time I was there.
Right on. Quite a few folks from social media had commented the same regarding vis. My wife got certified in Tobago last month, so I was curious how she would do with limited visibility. Turns out it wasn’t so limited and she did great! In fact, her only issue was with the thermocline temps at 50’ dipped into the low 60s. We’re diving 5mm suits, no hoods/no gloves. May change that soon. We’re heading back down Friday.

Dove at Beaver lake this past weekend. There's a guy who has rerun the lines to everything and even put signs on the lines to various underwater sights. It's so much easier to navigate. I actually met him at the Beaver Dam Dive Shop after and thanked him for myself and all the other divers out that day who were thrilled with what he's done.

Looks like a great dive site! Love that they have "wrecks" where you can do some penetration.

Looks like a great dive site! Love that they have "wrecks" where you can do some penetration.
It is, by far the best in the area around here, at least that I've found so far.

It really is. Great opportunity to dial in various skills.
Folks here have put in a lot of work into the this park and the surrounding areas.
There are quite a few dive sites here that I have yet to explore.
That's great video.
Thank you. I enjoy making them.
Some folks recognized me from the first video and came over to chat. Good times.
There are a few vids from Trinidad and Barbados that I put together on my YT channel.
Feel free to check them out.

It really is. Great opportunity to dial in various skills.
Folks here have put in a lot of work into the this park and the surrounding areas.
There are quite a few dive sites here that I have yet to explore.

Thank you. I enjoy making them.
Some folks recognized me from the first video and came over to chat. Good times.
There are a few vids from Trinidad and Barbados that I put together on my YT channel.
Feel free to check them out.
I have. Some nice stuff. I've got a camera on the way and will be hopefully creating some soon. I get the idea that I've seen you out there, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll be watching the next time I'm there. My next dive is the cleanup at Joe Bald park on Table Rock Lake.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom