Closed Beat the price increase order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Makes me want to ditch all in-line types and 100% center balance D’s and AIR1’s, I can make LP seats.

Before the appearance of the S-wing poppet, SP produced a balanced poppet with a removable flat seat. The flat seat is held in with a rivet shaped piece with a through hole.

I would not mind owning a few more of those for the future.
SP Balanced poppet w awap seat.JPG

Before the appearance of the S-wing poppet, SP produced a balanced poppet with a removable flat seat. The flat seat is held in with a rivet shaped piece with a through hole.

I would not mind owning a few more of those for the future.
View attachment 681302

You have a part number? I can get you the price for a laugh or a scare.

I'll dig around for the part number, but I'm doubtful they are available from SP anymore.

Makes me want to ditch all in-line types and 100% center balance D’s and AIR1’s, I can make LP seats.
Oh, I forgot about that! I knew one can make seats for the R-series and Mk2 1sts. And actually what better second to use with a Mk2 than a D-series? I think I'll have to PM you soon... :)

Those were l-o-n-g ago discontinued...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom