Closed Beat the price increase order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im having messages/conversation issues with this site the last week. I'm sure I'm missing some and I can see some I've replied to have fallen into the ether and are no longer there. I'm not ignoring anyone I promise.

I'll message all of you by Thursday with prices I hope, if you've not heard from me please post in this thread as I know messages/conversations are going missing. If necessary I'll move correspondence to email.

Cheers

Im having messages/conversation issues with this site the last week. I'm sure I'm missing some and I can see some I've replied to have fallen into the ether and are no longer there. I'm not ignoring anyone I promise.

I'll message all of you by Thursday with prices I hope, if you've not heard from me please post in this thread as I know messages/conversations are going missing. If necessary I'll move correspondence to email.

Cheers
I’m having the same problem, I have a messages in my inbox but no messages.

I’m having the same problem, I have a messages in my inbox but no messages.

It says I've a new message from you but it is not showing, also I replied after your message where you said "weird" but it's gone missing.

6FE92CB8-0E36-4570-BA8F-ABE20CCCF4A5.png

Same problem here, several days now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom