Closed Beat the price increase order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Order not yet arrived but potentially bad news I'm afraid, Japan Post has just again, they did it while I was in hospital so I never noticed, suspended out going mail to most of the world, including the US, via standard air.

To countries where shipping service is available it's only by EMS which is the more expensive expedited air shipping.

Am hoping this suspension is short lived.

Seems Covid is still playing havoc with the world. Poo, thought there was light ...

Mine probably needs EMS shipping anyway, and if you like to include some small parts for someone else, I am happy to relay shipping for small items from SoCal.

Update:

Order was shipped to me this morning. Should get it next week. I'll message you all individually to discuss shipping options. Hoping normal shipping resumes next week but not holding my breath.

I'll apologize in advance, shipping to the US by EMS is going to be more than the standard air guesstimates I gave some of you. Unfortunately, out of my control. Your understanding will be appreciated.

Be in touch.

Mine probably needs EMS shipping anyway, and if you like to include some small parts for someone else, I am happy to relay shipping for small items from SoCal.

Yes, given value of your order, tracked and insured would have been my recommendation anyway. Thank you for your offer of assistance re shipping, much appreciated.

Ok, parcel arrived. If you live in the US you have two choices flat rate expedited, tracked but not insured ¥2850. Option 2 EMS, tracked and insured by the gram, if parcel is padded envelope it'll be cheaper than the flat rate.

I need a volunteer to assist on shipping 3 very small packages, for @lexvil @Kupu @couv they have only ordered a few lp seats but shipping by EMS will be stupid expensive given relative value of parcel. I'm hoping that someone will be ok with me putting them in their parcel and then they can pop in a small envelope on send.

I'll contact everyone individually to discuss shipping choices.

Thank you.

To be perfectly honest I'd like to ship everyone's stuff in a box as shipping has gotten rough and I don't trust using padded envelopes. Except @Geo7 that would mean you'd be paying max ¥2870 expedited.

Ok, parcel arrived. If you live in the US you have two choices flat rate expedited, tracked but not insured ¥2850. Option 2 EMS, tracked and insured by the gram, if parcel is padded envelope it'll be cheaper than the flat rate.

I need a volunteer to assist on shipping 3 very small packages, for @lexvil @Kupu @couv they have only ordered a few lp seats but shipping by EMS will be stupid expensive given relative value of parcel. I'm hoping that someone will be ok with me putting them in their parcel and then they can pop in a small envelope on send.

I'll contact everyone individually to discuss shipping choices.

Thank you.
Think you can get mine to Hokkaido by Saturday?

Think you can get mine to Hokkaido by Saturday?
Was just about to message you, hoses I can get in the post but I'm afraid we were too late it seems on the MK10 kit and the parcel is one missing, yours. Sorry about that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom