Beast and I had a great time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
He called me from work this morning to say he'd get off sooner than expected so I headed to the grocery store and meat market. I got a late start since several stores were closed for the weekend but I finally got to the lake about 1pm. Seems I missed Tom by just minutes. In fact, Mike figured I was coming in one drive while Tom was leaving from another! Sorry I missed you Tom!

The weather was very nice and I got to supervise (:wink: ) Mike as he dug the holes for another dressing room on the south side of the lake. He also started the first of several covered shelters. There were a couple of new divers, ceritfied last weekend, who were doing their first dives. Very nice young men who I hope will join the TSDT.

Beast got there about 3pm and did one dive. Ya'll know him, Ol' Mr. Recovery himself....he found the mask that one of the young men lost last weekend. After he got changed we got the stove out and started the feast....baked potatoes (nuked at home), sauteed mushrooms and rib-eye steaks. MMmmm...a cool breeze, the smell of aged oak, good food with my Honey....couldn't get any better than that. Better than any romantic dinner in some fancy schmancy restaurant anywhere!

I waited as late as I could. I got there around 9:15am and waited.......

I knew I was going to need to leave around 2 or 2:30 as I had family driving in from out of town to my moms place, and I needed to be there. So when no one was there by 1 I kinda figured it was a waste. I got a pass from Mike and I'll come back.

I stopped by Oceanic Ventures and visited with Ann for a few minutes. I just missed daylight by about 5 min.

Sorry I missed yall.

TwoBit

Anything planned for this next weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom