Beach diving Sunday May 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy62

Son of Yemaya
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone up for a beach dive Sunday off Datura? The usual suspects maybe?????

Have fun! It was good today!

bassirds

Hi... It has been a beautiful day here in sunny Ft.Lauderdale. Got all geared up ready to dive... as we were going in, 2 spearfishing guys, coming out of the water, said they saw an "8 ft BULL SHARK" in the water!!! SHARK!!!! that was enough for me to say... NA-AHHH no diving for me today!!! Scubaguy62 of course says, "hunny, it's only an 8ftr.." As if that will ease me!!! A petite female, 5'2 with heals on... We tried other beaches.. but all that I could think about was JAWS... No way Jose!!!

LOL you are so funny...

Scubaguy62 of course says, "hunny, it's only an 8ftr.." As if that will ease me!!! A petite female, 5'2 with heals on... We tried other beaches.. but all that I could think about was JAWS... No way Jose!!![/QUOTE]

Sounds like he was using you as bait, if you ask me...

An 8' bull shark eh? Hmmmmmmmm... just dont thrash around and it wont mess with you really. Unless he wants to bite your calf off to see how you taste like that guy in the Discovery documentary.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom