Beach Dive this Sunday Monday or Tuesday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I may be able to join you guys Monday AM at N. Crescent. I just got a wonderful birthday present: the shop called and, after a long, dry month, my dive gear is finally back from repair !!!!! Brand new computer and everything. I think I'll futz with it in the pool first today or tomorrow. Not that I don't trust them or anything....

I'm still looking for a dive buddy for monday AM (meet around 8:30). Let me know if anyone is available.

Tom

Re the Monday morning N. Crescent plan ... family is expressing strong desire for me to get my diving done early, so it looks like I'll be on the 6:15 a.m. shift. Hopefully we'll be able to doff our hoods to you 8 a.m.-ers when we're on the way back in ....

Frank O:
Re the Monday morning N. Crescent plan ... family is expressing strong desire for me to get my diving done early, so it looks like I'll be on the 6:15 a.m. shift. Hopefully we'll be able to doff our hoods to you 8 a.m.-ers when we're on the way back in ....

Hey Frank,

If you need a buddy for the early shift, I would love to join you. In the water by 6:15? The earlier the better (I have to go to work). That's doable. Who else is diving the early shift???

I have dove Deadman's numerous times (Did my DM mapping there!), I'm not an air guzzler either (longest dive to date: 1 hour 55 minutes SL 80 max depth: 91/ Avg: 55).

Let me know if I can join you.

Looks like Jim is in and Frank is out for the 8 AM. Still expect Josh and one more.

Jim

Any chance on meeting at 8:30. If I could make it at 8AM, I would. Unfortunately, I have to drop off my son, then drive down.

Let me know one way or the other.

Tom

The family has an extended 4 day birthday planned for me :D , and they're in cahoots on some secret stuff for tomorrow, so I won't be able to make it. I hope they open the beach up for you guys.

I'd like to join the early shift, if you can take an extra person. Let me know.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom