Beach Dive Sat 2/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never done a beach dive. Is it as easy as it sounds? Park at the beach, walk to the water. And you're in? I'm looking to go diving this weekend...and have never dove anything in Broward.

Sugar fox-- depends on who you ask. You get sandy.. your gear gets sandy. The short walk in gear is amazingly tiring. The bottom time is great. The cost is unbeatable. You can do it often due to the fact it is your scheledule. When I worked days I would hit the surf at 1100 hours come out at 1300 and head home for a shower and get ready for work 1500 to 2300.

As a teen in Hollywood I'd ride the bus with my tank to get a fill then ride back, I lived on the beach Jaxson Street Hollywood. Those were great times.

I like to beach dive.. for some it is all that for others they love to jump off boats.

There is a large group of us that beach dive all the time . And ever-once in a while we do a boat dive .the bottom time is longer because we diving shallow 20-30 ft .Air time could be up to 120 minutes depending on air consumption .the walk to the beach all depends on the location .
sometimes the walk with equipment can be less then 1/4 mile or the walk to the beach could be short but the swim out could be 1/3 of mile out .
There is only one way to find out if u like it is to try it .We usually meet every week-end from Pompano to Dania beach . PM if you want more info and a few links about where to beach dive .Join us this week .:headscratch:

I'd like to, but I'll probably be working. Overtime $$$ is pretty good and only offered on a limited basis. It gets me more SCUBA toys though!

Daniell are you still coming?

ok everyone bailed on this dive but Mr. Lee .... looks like this dive is a no-go :(
Mr. Lee contact me if you would like to dive :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom