Beach Dive in Ft Lauderdale this week??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TNARC1

Reaction score
:chillin6: I am trying to make the most out of the last few weeks before the kids are out of school for the summer. I was wondering if anyone is wanting and willing to do a beach dive out of Ft Lauderdale this week or next during the day? I need to log in as much quiet time as I can to get my nerves ready for the two kids home all summer. If anyone is interested let me know.............................

Would love to dive.....only problem is that the weather has been making it impossible to !! These 4-6 ft. days are terrible and I am sitting and waiting for a chance. Drop me a line anyday that you want to try to dive and I am always up for diving. I can dive at anytime.

scubadiverjunkie:
Would love to dive.....only problem is that the weather has been making it impossible to !! These 4-6 ft. days are terrible and I am sitting and waiting for a chance. Drop me a line anyday that you want to try to dive and I am always up for diving. I can dive at anytime.

Sounds great when the weather breaks. During the day, night or weekend, just give me a few days notice.

Joe

Ditto what the others said. When the wind stops, we will be diving! Until then, options are the springs, as I was told today that even Venice is getting wind.

i know what your saying i had to cancel my dive today. the weather has been bad really windy. last week at the keys i went and there where 2-4 ft and some times i even saw some 4-6 ft ones. so tnarc be carefull the rip currents have been really bad some one even died on tuesday i say this not to scare you but just to keep you inform. be safe ...

It's really scary out there. The rip currents just claimed another victim yesterday, bringing the toll to five people who have drown this week along south Florida beaches.

Marc

any idea when will the weather get better to dive in ft lauderdale????? i want to dive it next month when i get back from my one week vacation on a cruise.

I'd bet that the weather will continue a few days at least and then the visibility will be pretty bad. The first divers in, however, are sure to find lots of gear. Matt and I found 3 masks/snorkels in just a few minutes! I just hope that's ALL we find is gear... :death2: It's been a bad week for swimmers.
TNARC1:
...I was wondering if anyone is wanting and willing to do a beach dive out of Ft Lauderdale this week or next during the day...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom