Beach Dive hibiscus 6/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok Ok, I know this is really late notice, but if anybody wants to do a late afternoon dive, get your gear ready and lets do Hibiscus. I will be there about 5:30-6:00. Who is game??

Start a thread. :D

Probably wont be able to get there quite that early, but i will enquire about it as we are probably in the area for a bit of the weekend.

No Christina is teaching tomorrow night, so no trip down that night or night diving..... back to the drawing boards i guess.

I'm coming your way on sunday simon, will be at the marriot resort until the following saturday, but likely will not have room for gear in the car :(

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok Ok, I know this is really late notice ...

Hmmm, could be worse .... could be changing dive plans at 11:59pm the night before.

*COUGH!*
*COUGH!!*
*COUGH!!!*

A -leedle- bit more notice iffn you please dearie ?

badmojo:
I'm coming your way on sunday simon, will be at the marriot resort until the following saturday, but likely will not have room for gear in the car :(
Not much you could run to for a night dive anyway, only weekend stuff. Buy the Epcot dive and then you only need your swimsuit and mask. :wink:

Give me a call if you want when you are in town, i might be free some of those nights (but only a couple)

Sorry SFLDiver for the late notice, PM me your # and next time I will call ya.
Just so you can feel better, the dive was aborted. I got to Marvels house just in time to see the whitecaps and ripping current from the south. It was beautiful all day on the beach cam, but those dang storms started rolling in and conditions quickly deteriorated when the thunder was so loud and the lightening so close. So, Marvel and I had a nice girl chat and finally decided that tonight is the night for a beach dive. Anybody start a thread yet???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom