Beach Dive Datura St. 7/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Datura Street. 8AM show. Mullligans for Breakfast then dive afterwards. I am diving with a new bunch (as in I haven't dived with them before) of divers, anybody care to join us?

Scuba_Jenny:
Datura Street. 8AM show. Mullligans for Breakfast then dive afterwards. I am diving with a new bunch (as in I haven't dived with them before) of divers, anybody care to join us?

How about Hibiscus? You KNOW how lazy I am!!! But, you can count me in, for sure- I haven't gotten wet for about a week :11:

Scuba_Jenny:
See you at 8:00am for breakfast.

Wish I could join ya, Have my son this weekend and have been put on standby for work so that means staying local.

Sounds good, where's Mulligans?

CincyDIver and I are planning on making it! :)

NW corner of Commercial- 1 block N of Datura. Still think Hibiscus is better for lazy people like me..... :wink:

zendiver1:
DRATS, I gotta move to FL where the diving is a part of EVERYDAY!

Eagleman- I have just the nest for you! :wink:

What a good day!

Good Breakfast
Good People
Good Weather
Good Dive

It was nice meeting some more of the FL Conchers/Scubaboarders. I hope everyone enjoyed the dive as much as I did. The second reef out there is a scenic dive, a bit of a swim to get to but worth it.

I like the idea of a leisurely pre dive breakfast, maybe next time a post dive lunch.

Here's some pics I took of the rogues gallery. There's more in my pic file. If you see something you like I'll e-mail you a full size copy. I'm uploading over a phone line so I'm keeping it small.

Spiffy hat there Jenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom