Beach Dive anyone? Friday Jan 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be up for PV. Let me know when you make a decision. I would have to get air and my gear out of storage tomorrow.

I'm up for the dive Rex, I don't care about the location. I just need to get my tanks filled by then, I'll probably be able to on Wednesday. Let me know what you're thinking.

I would be up for PV. Let me know when you make a decision. I would have to get air and my gear out of storage tomorrow.

I'm up for the dive Rex, I don't care about the location. I just need to get my tanks filled by then, I'll probably be able to on Wednesday. Let me know what you're thinking.

I'd rather not do Malibu or Vets. The only place I've dived in PV is White Point and the only place in Laguna is Crescent Beach. I was hoping some of the more experienced beach divers would join in (I'm really a boat diver at heart). So if I have to pick it's either White Point or Crescent but I'd be willing to try other spots as long as someone coming along has dived it before. Let's settle on a spot then post a new thread with the site in the title, maybe we can entice a few more divers.

White Point, Crescent or ???

I haven't bothered to check any tide or swell models yet.

Well, I'm set for Friday Rex. just let me know where you want to go and I'll be there.

Jaime and Sarah, you will be missed.

I haven't checked tides or swells but I think Crescent Beach in Laguna is easier and more predictable than White Point so I say let's go there.

mlevi98 - I don't think we've met, can you make it down to Laguna.

Bryan - Let's meet at 7:30 with the idea of getting in the water around 8AM.

I'll make another post with Crescent Beach in the title - maybe drum up more divers.

mlevi98 - I don't think we've met, can you make it down to Laguna.

No we haven't met yet. I am new to the board and have done mostly warm water boat dives. I recently invested in my own gear and am looking to explore the So Cal waters.
I can't make it down to Laguna on the 2nd but I have a fairly flexible schedule so I will definitely be looking to meet up at some point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom