Beach Crab's Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who's is who? So here's from what I remember in order of the heads from left to right:

Our first 4th of July, 2006
GroupPhotoleo.jpg

Rich, Rick, Teresa, Edie, Christie, Greg, Ken, Carlos, Jason, John, Drew, Billy, Robert, ?, Gen, Shoes and Socks Mike

July, 2007
07-29-2007GroupPic.jpg

Rick, Teresa, Jason, Shoes and Socks Mike, Gen, Nancy, Wally, Rich's Wife, Andrew, Rich, ?, Carlos, Alec, Criminal, Cild of Criminal 1, Child of Criminal 2, Criminal's Wife, john, Billy, jessica, Brian

If anyone has any revisions please feel free to contribute.

Billy

Added Nancy & Wally, and Brian

Ah! Ok. Did you also notice that he's wearing the same shorts in both pics too? :D

Funny.

Oh, I'm not studying them, but I DID think they were pretty cool with the HotRod flames and all! I've got a black shirt with orange flames that I got in Las Vegas a couple of years ago, and a pair of sunglasses with them too!

:D

FYI, the pic from July 4, 2006 is actually from July 4, 2007. I'm pretty sure because I was only certified a couple of weeks before the picnic, and I've only been OW certified for a little over a year. Those were some of my first dives right out of OW when I didn't know a single person who dove. Beach Crabs were awesome and extremely supportive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom