Beach Crabs DWNDD Thursday May 14th!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well half the boats have cancelled for Chamber Day to Catalina tomorrow due to weather, including the boat I was on, the Great Escape. So to help get over the dissappointment of not going diving tomorrow, and also now going into work :depressed: I signed up for this trip :). See all of you on the Peace next week!

Well half the boats have cancelled for Chamber Day to Catalina tomorrow due to weather, including the boat I was on, the Great Escape. So to help get over the dissappointment of not going diving tomorrow, and also now going into work :depressed: I signed up for this trip :). See all of you on the Peace next week!

Sorry to hear you got skunked but stoked you can make next week's trip!

Billy

i've signed up too. billy, ducks better close it out in 6 max :)

Not allowed to cancel! :D I have my final Wed and am coming straight to the airport from there!!!

ok billy, it's going to have to go to game 7 but i'm still on board!

So did we make the minimum? Weather looks pretty good...of course here in AZ we have been hovering in the low 100's so this will be like winter for me :)

So did we make the minimum? Weather looks pretty good...of course here in AZ we have been hovering in the low 100's so this will be like winter for me :)

Looks like 10 or 11 of us alone, I'm guessing no problem with the minimum. What do you hear Billy?

Looks like 10 or 11 of us alone, I'm guessing no problem with the minimum. What do you hear Billy?

Yup we're green to go, I'm really looking forward to this one. Have a safe flight Trish.

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom