Beach Crab Dive Parkas!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in as well...

I'm probably an XL.:confused:

Most likely the same size as Kevfin?

Since it's winter, I'm currently in Sumo mode. Don't start shedding until bikini season. :11doh:

I've asked Jeff for a XXL, I hope that's correct... figure bigger is better than too small.

Hey BC's,

These parkas are Awesome! These parkas are not at all like the cheapies on the market. I tryed one on and the lining make them extra warm as well. They are worth more than the price Jeff is charging us. Thank you, Jeff.

If I might offer a suggestion, bump your size up one size, as Kevfin did. I tryed on a XL, I think a XXL, for most of you, will be the right choice. With the dive coat, you need a little extra room, for changing, and on the boats, over your wetsuits.

Rick

Thanks for the advise Rick.

Jeff,

I did omit Andrew. It is not fair he gets a back plate and I don't. Now you guys think he deserves a coat! Andrew is lucky you are speaking up for him. I figured he would not notice...

My order has changed....

Rich wants XXL
Andrew wants XL (he's growing)

Rich,
you did say you wanted a full time dive buddy bet you didn't think it would cost this much! Nor would he have nicer gear then you... He's a good kid I'd say your lucky to have him but I know most of it is from parenting!

Back to parkas who else!!!!

Rich,
you did say you wanted a full time dive buddy bet you didn't think it would cost this much! Nor would he have nicer gear then you...

Yea, better gear, free air fills, and he will probably be a better diver than me. Occasionally it is good to be young.

Ok...

In light of recent breakthroughs in sizing information...

Size XXL for me as well!

Muchas Gracias!

Alright, kick mine up to XXL as well. Any chance I can get mine before the Peace dive in 3 weeks?-- Sure would be sweet to have that warming me between dives-- there might even be a few bugs in it for you!...
-Tom

Back
Top Bottom