BC's Weekly Night Dive 7/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody up for dinner before before the dive? if so let me know and well findsomewhere to meet up

LeeBoBo,

Jamie and I are planning to dive at Laguna some time after August 12th when I come back from Washington State. I will keep you posted about that. =) Erika might come.

-Mario

Let me know too...sounds like a blast

A couple of us went to Corral Canyon last night. There are some pretty good rollers coming in, up this way. I can't give you a dive report, because, I had a little minor equipment malfuntion and decided to just do some surface entry practice with the other BC's that showed. We started walking down there and seen some slime coming into the ocean from a creek bed there. YUCK! Needless to say, we decided not to play in the surf:D

Rick

A couple of us went to Corral Canyon last night. There are some pretty good rollers coming in, up this way. I can't give you a dive report, because, I had a little minor equipment malfuntion and decided to just do some surface entry practice with the other BC's that showed. We started walking down there and seen some slime coming into the ocean from a creek bed there. YUCK! Needless to say, we decided not to play in the surf:D

Rick

oh man wicked! that is pretty sick. good looking out guys, wouldn't want anyone coming home all mutated with a third eye or something:337:

oh man wicked! that is pretty sick. good looking out guys, wouldn't want anyone coming home all mutated with a third eye or something:337:

If it was in the back of my head, it might be useful... :D

Then you will have to redesign your sunglasses(Avitar Pic):D

...and a redesigned mask... I'd like to use my third eye while diving... no one wants to be Third Eye Blind... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom