BC's Weekly Night Dive 7/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Date: Wed., July 30th
Place: Corral Beach
Time: 7:30pm
Directions: Map

We meet at the beach, across from the
Beau Rivage Restaurant
26025 PCH
Malibu, CA

It is a little north of Malibu Canyon.

Bring three lights. Primary, back-up, and tank light.

As always, please RSVP

See you there!
Erika

Safety Note:

The Beach Crabs are a dive scheduling group. We schedule dives. Each diver is responsible for making sure they have planned their individual dives, are experienced enough to do the dives, and have talked with and feel comfortable with a dive buddy. These dives are scheduled for your enjoyment. Scubaboard, The Beach Crabs, and the participants, of these dives, are not responsible for you, your equipment, for your dive planning, determining your qualifications for these dives, or teaming you with an experienced buddy. You alone are solely responsible for your diving activities! Make sure you dive in a safe and responsible manner. By participating in The Beach Crabs events, you agree to these terms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever goes, have FUN!!! =D Corral Beach... does that mean it will have plenty of coral reefs? Hmm...

It is named after the canyon that is right there, on land. It is Corral Canyon (Corral for horses:D)

I checked my calender, and I am free! I will definately be at this night dive. I am liooking forward to this. This dive site is a nice night dive spot. There is a nice big area with rocky reef and sand mixed. Lots to see. The last time I did a night dive here, I seen lots of lobster, octopus, and bunches of rock fish tucked in the rocks everywhere. This site has parking on PCH, a very short walk to the water, usually has a very easy entry, and is a nice dive.

Hope to see you there,
Rick

Rick

I should be their we shall see

Who is going tonight?

Make sure you RSVP in the BC's Calender, in case of changes, so you can be contacted. And as always, please check this post before you leave for the dive.

I will see you there,
Rick

I love to come up but that's an hour 28mins drive from Laguna. If this were a Friday 9:00pm night dive , I will try to make it... :-(

I love to come up but that's an hour 28mins drive from Laguna. If this were a Friday 9:00pm night dive , I will try to make it... :-(

We are going to have to come down there and dive with you, soon.

We will miss you tonight,
Rick

We are going to have to come down there and dive with you, soon.

We will miss you tonight,
Rick

LeeBoBo,

Jamie and I are planning to dive at Laguna some time after August 12th when I come back from Washington State. I will keep you posted about that. =) Erika might come.

-Mario

Back
Top Bottom