BC's Weekly Dive 8/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to get some sleep. Early morning and a long drive. I will see everyone at Marineland in the morning!

Rick

Well I think I gotta call this dive for me. Almost 2am here, and just got home from two night dives. I don't think it would be smart to be getting up in like 3 or 4 hours to go diving again.

Maybe next time and hope veryone has a good safe dive :)

It was very dirty and green today with some surf at the Point and the 120 Reef. We opted for White Point instead and had 2-5 feet of vis with lots of surge. :(

Thanks Phil. I am going down and check it out. If it is still not looking good, there is always the ol' divers back up, Breakfast:D, Besides, I need some updated photos for the new website:wink: Have a great time on the boat today.
See you soon,
Rick

Dude today's dive summed up in one word.......AWESOME!!!! the water from above looked a little green and we were debating on what the viz would be like. So glad that we decided to go in anyway. We entered the water at the cove were the beach is all rocky. Once we kicked out a bit in about 16ft of water you could see straight to the bottom. The visibility was out right kick a**. Descended and swam to the reef. Tooled around the reef (42 ft) and viz down there was about 30 ft. Couldn't have been more perfect. So much life and just out right AWESOME! Length of the dive was around 39 mins. Definately what a way to end a week! :D Rick always great to dive with you thanks bud!

Hey Sam, I'm stoked for you guys! Sounds like you hit it at peak conditions. I'm bummed that I could'nt have been there, but happy to hear that you guys had a great dive.I bet the long drive and hike were well worth it. I'd like to dive there sometime soon, maybe we can set up a time and date.

Hey Sam, I'm stoked for you guys! Sounds like you hit it at peak conditions. I'm bummed that I could'nt have been there, but happy to hear that you guys had a great dive.I bet the long drive and hike were well worth it. I'd like to dive there sometime soon, maybe we can set up a time and date.
for sure jaime any time bud, always down to dive with ya and especially at marineland with conditions like that. we'll set something up soon!

Sounds like it was a great weekend for beach diving. I'm glad you guys had a great dive. Wish I could have been there, but I had a good dive yesterday at Leo.

Same as Sam said. It was about time for some condition changes. Thanks Sam, Steve, and Mario for the dive. I really enjoyed myself today. The hike down didn't seem strenuous at all. It wasn't as steep as it used to be, or maybe I just had a burst of "Younger Days" energy:D

Well worth the drive down.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom