BC's Weekly Dive 8/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Everyone is invited to join us for our weekly dives. This week we will be diving at White Point

Place: White Point (PV)
Time: 8 am
Directions: Info to come

Please RSVP on the calander if you plan to attend!

Thanks, Erika

Safety Note:
The Beach Crabs are a dive scheduling group. We schedule dives. Each diver is responsible for making sure they have planned their individual dives, are experienced enough to do the dives, and have talked with and feel comfortable with a dive buddy. These dives are scheduled for your enjoyment. Scubaboard, The Beach Crabs, and the participants, of these dives, are not responsible for you, your equipment, for your dive planning, determining your qualifications for these dives, or teaming you with an experienced buddy. You alone are solely responsible for your diving activities! Make sure you dive in a safe and responsible manner. By participating in The Beach Crabs events, you agree to these terms

My Buddy and I would love to join you guys. We are both newly certified and are looking for guidance from more experienced divers in new waters. So far, our only shore dives have been at Vets. Is there someone coming who'll be willing to show us the ropes at Whites Point?

-Andy

I wont be there! How ever im sure you will find some one willing to take you under their wing since you asked so nicely :D

I wont be there! How ever im sure you will find some one willing to take you under their wing since you asked so nicely :D

I'd second what Erika said. I only did one beach dive which was at Laguna Beach before I met the Beach Crabs on the Dive In at Vet's. They did a great job at making sure I am ok and such. You'll find at least someone willing to buddy up with ya and give ya tips and make sure you are ok. Have fun! By the way, I won't be there either. Next time.

I will see everyone there, with 2 tanks, just in case:wink:

Rick

I wanna go but i have rescue class :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom