Bc's Monthly Picnic 9/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea Will do night dives. But they will be during the Mid Week since i will have to work Sat, and Sun and some Fridays. What ever we do lets try to keep the Crabs Going.

Yea Will do night dives. But they will be during the Mid Week since i will have to work Sat, and Sun and some Fridays. What ever we do lets try to keep the Crabs Going.

Yea, it's kinda discouraging. Seems like everyone is gone already. I'm going to plan some dives on the weekends.

Ok you Plan Weekend I plan Week Day :) Sound good??? Dont forget to make them every where not just PV :)

Yea, it's kinda discouraging. Seems like everyone is gone already. I'm going to plan some dives on the weekends.

I'm going to try and make some of the mid-week night dives... weekends are kind of tight, but depending on the date, I might be able to make it...

Going to DM/AI a class on Catalina(the point) Sunday. So, if anyone is out that way, come on over and say hi...

Nice Hope to see you at some of the mid-week night dives. Hope you have fun in your DM/AI Class

I can't make it every weekend, but I definately can make some weekends, either Malibu or PV.

Just got my Schedule for next month looks like most of the boats will be half days. So that means i might have afternoon off.

Hey guys where's the report for today, how'd it go. Sorry I couldn't make it but I was at White Point doing a Reef Check survey, BTW this is a great site. We had vis between 9-12 ft. no surf & no surge.

John

No one showed up So me and nick where to cheap to pay the 6 $ so we dove deer creek insted. We had 20-25ft viz and no swell was really nice got 2 hour long dives in

That's to bad, what happened to everyone. I thought Rich & Andrew was coming down.

John

Back
Top Bottom