BC's DWnDD August 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey there im not advaced but ricky i hope ull help me out, i cant wait for this one!

Gabi, As long as you buddy up with a well trained and experianced diver, you will be fine:wink:

Besides, you need to come on this trip anyway, just because:D

Are you coming to Vet's this weekend?

no i cant make it this weekend, ive been working on the explorer dive boat so i only work on the weekends, but i decided that i need to make the oil rigs before i go up north! cant wait for this one, i did make the last night dive and that was pretty interesting, but everyone took good care of me

I'm in and looking forward to the Peace and the rigs and diving with the Crabs!!!!!! That is a triple win that I just couldn't pass up. Work will just have to wait. (P.S. Only 11 spots avail.)

This trip is next week. If you haven't signed up yet, get your reservations in. This trip is going to have a lot of fun, some great conditions, and excellent food! Plus, the pampering by the crew of the Peace. What more could we ask for!

Rick

hey there im not advaced but ricky i hope ull help me out, i cant wait for this one!

Wish I could make this one, it's been a long time since I've dove the Grace. And just as a reminder when you're diving ultimately you're responsible for being safe. Don't dive a site that you're not ready for or familiar with. Find an experienced buddy that can help you and knows the site/conditions. Remember the film "What About Bob?" Baby steps Bob!

Have a fun safe trip everyone!

Billy

Funny I was just writing a thread on the same subject:D I just posted a sticky. Everyone read the sticky "Safety!"

Thanks, Billy!
Rick

hey im a perfectly competent diver, but when i was trying to get my advanced when i worked at sport chalet, they kept schedualing dives when i was working so i only got my nav. done. but i kno that its my own butt in my own hands and im willing to accept that. i was just asking ricky to keep an eye on me so that maybe he could sign off on my deep dive :)

Back
Top Bottom