http://www.diveheart.org/

BCD inflator connection issues - Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LPI researcher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Good day all,

I am a seasoned PADI instructor with years of teaching across Cyprus, Australia and SE Asia in my past life, and now currently in my final year of a mechanical engineering degree at the University of the west of England in Bristol.

I am conducting a study into design improvements that could be made to existing diving equipment to allow easier/better use and/or increased safety.
I have produced a short survey aimed directly at dive instructors or anyone who teaches any level of diving, in aim to gather some real life testimony on the subject.
I would be so grateful if you would give it a go and provide my research with the broad range of professional/instructor opinions that this subject requires.

Kind regards and my hanks in advance

Jake

Thank you to all that took the time and effort to complete my survey. The survey is anonymous but I estimate around 12 Responses were from the community here and I am so grateful for the feedback.
The Survey is now closed but please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further discussion.
Kind regards and big thanks
Jake

Back
Top Bottom