BCD carrying handle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could be wrong, but I had the impression that the handle was NOT for picking up an assembled rig. It would be for lifting or carrying the BP/W by itself. Like I said, I could have totally misunderstood.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yep

Maybe taking it out of the dive bag is ok

But switching tanks with all the gear/weight on D rings and weight pouches is inconvenient.

how would multiple single tank adapters help with carrying?
sorry I didnt understand

My problem is only to attach the bpw to a tank via cam bands. It's heavy and wants to slide down the tank... and there is nothing for me to hold it in place.

So at the moment I have to undo the sta from the bpw and install it. Then install the bpw... I'm lazy and have differing circumference between tanks.

When needing move the bpw or complete rig, I just use the shoulder straps. I have no issues with that

My problem is only to attach the bpw to a tank via cam bands. It's heavy and wants to slide down the tank... and there is nothing for me to hold it in place.

So at the moment I have to undo the sta from the bpw and install it. Then install the bpw... I'm lazy and have differing circumference between tanks.

When needing move the bpw or complete rig, I just use the shoulder straps. I have no issues with that

Have you tried tightening the cam bands so they dont slide all the way down the cylinder?

If the cam bands are tight enough where it won't slide. I assume, I won't be able to move the bands where I want to? I'll give it try

Back
Top Bottom