BC Size L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuizSchafer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I want to buy a used BC size L no more than 5 years old. Please ping me if you have one with an offert. My price range is not more than $200.
Thanks

i have a us divers bcd large in excellent condition been in water 2 times 150.00

You can call me at 724-646-0276 steve

If your interested in my bcd then ping me back or call me im asking 150.00 obo

I want to buy a used BC size L no more than 5 years old. Please ping me if you have one with an offert. My price range is not more than $200.
Thanks

We have 2 BCs brand new for less than $200.

If your interested in my bcd then ping me back or call me im asking 150.00 obo

How about the scooter someone bought from you? Did he ever get it?

i have a seaquest BCD latitude XLT size xl i am asking 200 and will ship it to you the xl will fit a person of a large stature as i wear any from m to xl it was just serviced and has only been used in fresh water in like new condition.
pm me
alex

I have a Zeagle Brigade listed in the classifieds in Like New condition. I'm willing to negotiate. Email me - mikegabbay at verizon.net

If your interested i also have a seaquest latitude xlt of same quality and condition as the xl in a large please let me know if you are interested or not
thanks
alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom