BC Dive Closeout sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julian55

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bc dive and kayak are closing the doors Sunday at 4pm forever, if anyone needs any deals they are having a 40-70% sale this weekend only to get rid of some stuff. They have great deals on everything.

Julian

4th and Fir I believe.

they have all their rental gear for sale also.

Went in today and picked up a bunch of stuff that I don't really need... good deals!

Apparently tomorrow they are putting a keg in the store and having a closing party. Word on the street is that the BEST deals will come after the owner gets some beers into him and starts to really haggle.

Went in this morning too. Thank for the tip!

Thanks Julian. I was able to get an aeris wireless transmitter for my pony for $160. Just couldn't justify spending $400 for it before. Now when I gas switch the wrist computer shows everything. Bye bye to the little pony guage.:cool2:

Does anyone know why they're closing? I haven't been there in two years but took several courses through them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom