BC Dealers in Dallas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soldierboy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for a bc dealer that currently has Cressi bc's in stock.
Can anyone help me?

:confused:

BC DEALERS IN TEXAS?????????????????????????????????

DID THE BIG ONE HIT???????????????? WE DIDN'T EVEN FEEL A TREMOR... WHAT WAS IT ON THE SHAKER UP SCALE?????????????? CANADA MEETS THE GULF??????? That should make for a good accent like, Yall come back eh. :D

OH BROTHER, It helps to read more than the title. :D

Gary D.

Welcome to Scubaboard, soldierboy! :wavey:

I took the liberty of moving your thread over to our Texas Swamp Divers section, where I think you will find some good responses. I hope you will find them useful.

According to their website.....

ADVENTURE SCUBA
2301 N. CENTRAL EXPY / SUITE 140
PLANO - 75075 - TX
972-423-3483

try the folks over at scuba toys. Not sure if they have any in stock but id bet they can get you what you need, and you get a 10% discount as a scubaboard member.

www.scubatoys.com

Carrollton, TX 75006

Debraw:
According to their website.....

ADVENTURE SCUBA
2301 N. CENTRAL EXPY / SUITE 140
PLANO - 75075 - TX
972-423-3483

Debraw is suggesting a place in Plano, but her own store in Arlington, Surface Interval Scuba, is not too bad either. Nice people and worth the drive. Prolly don't have Cressi, though.

ZzzKing:
Debraw is suggesting a place in Plano, but her own store in Arlington, Surface Interval Scuba, is not too bad either. Nice people and worth the drive. Prolly don't have Cressi, though.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Debraw...yet, but to recommend another shop in town and not mention that she is the owner of a shop. Well that says a whole lot to me.
I live in Austin and use Dive World. Debraw, you got my business when I come to the Dallas area.

Thank you for the mentions. I do appreciate it! I do not carry Cressi Sub. I just don't believe in suggesting something that has nothing to do with what the guy asked for. :)

Maybe I just watched Miracle on 34th street to many times this past holiday season? LOL!

Debraw:
Thank you for the mentions. I do appreciate it! I do not carry Cressi Sub. I just don't believe in suggesting something that has nothing to do with what the guy asked for. :)

Maybe I just watched Miracle on 34th street to many times this past holiday season? LOL!

Debraw,

I'm glad to see another shop owner that thinks like I do. I occasionally get people asking for something that I don't carry. When that happens, I suggest a shop in town that carries what they are looking for. I think it's called being nice.

Mack Diver:
Debraw,

I'm glad to see another shop owner that thinks like I do. I occasionally get people asking for something that I don't carry. When that happens, I suggest a shop in town that carries what they are looking for. I think it's called being nice.

Lol, oh crap there goes my New Year's Resolution.!!!!:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom