BBQ & Dive 6/12/2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im thinking about doing one either on the 3rd sat. or 4th sun of july either days work for ya guys?

Man I'd love to watch Rich in that new drysuit.

Hey Rex! How's it going... I wish you could make it.

I love staying warm in the new suit but it is certainly different. I'll do a foot first ascent for you. It really has become my specialty:D.

Rich

Sorry guys and gal, but I'm going to have to skip this event. Somebody please take a picture of Rich floundering in the surf in his spankin new drysuit! :D

Ericka - I should be available for either of those dates in July.

Greg

That suck! Hope you can make the one in july!

Hi all,

Just read your thread and would have loved to join you. How did the dive turn out?

Last time I dived Leo Carillo, there was big waves and the vis was 8-14 inches. Yeah, it didn't work out too good. :idk: Would love to see those kelp beds in good conditions.

Hi all,

Just read your thread and would have loved to join you. How did the dive turn out?

Last time I dived Leo Carillo, there was big waves and the vis was 8-14 inches. Yeah, it didn't work out too good. :idk: Would love to see those kelp beds in good conditions.

Conditions were pretty good 10-15 in most spots, little bit of surge and some surf but nothing too bad in my book.

Hey there Crabs,

I'm sorry I missed the BBQ. I keep checking in on this board at random times, hoping to make an event, but I'm not in the habit of checking often enough and this one just slipped by me. Hopefully I can make the next one. Also, feel free to PM me for anything local. If my calendar is open, I'm in!

They are having another one on the 3rd I think Nicholas Cyn or Leo I'm not sure you'll have to ask Erika.

John

the 3rd of what month. I am hoping it is Aug so i can attend. If it was July it is to late

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom