BBQ & Dive 6/12/2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So its been a while since all the crabs have gotten together and Jeff told me to set somthing up so why not see if we can get enough people together to do a BBQ and dive! Post what you will be bringing if you can attend. We need everything Utensils, burgers, charcoal, Lighter fluid, chips, and drinks, plates and anything else you can think of! Should be a like the good old time!
Even if you where never part of the crabs come and join the fun and meet new people :D

Date: 6/12/2010
Time: 9am - when ever

Boy you were on this quick Erika lol. Be nice to get as much of the old group together as we can!

I see no reason I can't make it that day! I will figure out what I can bring. Maybe some frozen burgers and buns and such.

Come on Crabby People! Come outta hiding for a classic BC BBQ and dive day!

Sounds like fun! Andrew and I are diving Catalina on Friday. I may be pushing my luck trying to dive both days.

So... come and don't dive :D Would be nice to see ya again!

So... come and don't dive :D Would be nice to see ya again!

It would be good to see everyone again. But I think I'll have a hard time getting up that early after my Catalina trip. Too-bad it's not on Sunday.

It would be good to see everyone again. But I think I'll have a hard time getting up that early after my Catalina trip. Too-bad it's not on Sunday.

Come on old man! :mooner:

I'm still trying to work out the Catalina trip and will do the BBQ too, if you will. I'm sure we can squeek out at least 1 dive.

Greg

Last edited:
Im sure if we get enough people to show we will be around till at least noon or 1 if we do two dives :p It will be my First dive after 2 months out with my knees. Also a beach dive on sunday is no fun since ya have to go to work the next day and clean gear. No time to rest!
Burgers:
Buns:
Hot Dogs:
Condiments:
Paper Plates:
Drinks: Jonathan
Water: Erika
Water:
Snacks:
Chips: Jonathan
Charcoal:
Utensils: Nick
Lighter Fluid:

Is what we have so far!

Come on old man! :mooner:

I'm still trying to work out the Catalina trip and will do the BBQ too, if you will. I'm sure we can squeek out at least 1 dive.

Greg

Who's old!!!! Well okay, so I'm old.:D

You make it to Catalina and I'll make to to the barbecue. I may fall asleep so there will need to be a young one to help keep me alert. Especially on the dive.

Rich

What ever happened to Tailchaser...... Did he see a shark and stop diving?:D

Now that I'm mentioning it what ever happened to Beach Crabs?

Back
Top Bottom