Bayman Bay Club Going Out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I had reservations for the Bayman Bay Club and they were happy to take my money. They called and said they had "generator problems". The Posada Del SOl told me that they had been contacted by BBC LAST WEEK and been aksed to remain open by the Honduran Tourist Borad because BBC was shutting down. The owner of the club just recently charged my card and then called to say they were closing. They have not offered to refund my money. The owners name is Linda Fouke. BEWARE OF THIS PERSON AND HER PRACTICES. DO NOT GIVE HER ANY MONEY. SHE WILL STILL TAKE IT EVEN THOUGH SHE KNOWS THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN.

BBC is closed until at least the end of Oct. The bank is involved & new ownership is being sought. It's a rather complicated affair, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that it may close. As to how customers who paid for trips between now & then will be treated, BBC alleges that they will be given an alternative or a refund. Of course, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of any of this.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom