Bayahibe, DR - Any dive ops there do cave diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bayswaterbabe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know of any dive ops in the Bayahibe area that do cave dives eg. La Sirena, Padre Nuestro and Cueva Taino?

I will be staying at the Oasis Canoa from 12 -19 May, hoping to dive with Dressel who are at the Iberostar, but I believe they don't do cave diving. I will also be on my own, so if anyone is out there at the same time and fancies buddying-up, do drop me a line.

Lily

try 'Scubafun'; they do a variety of stuff and have a good op and reach.

I've dived with them several times and they are a great crew. Look for John, the American who runs the place, his service is second to none.

I know that Dressel doesn't dive caves, I don't know if Scuba Fun does, I am not sure if they have a cave diver on their team. I take divers to caves around Bayahibe, but need to see their diving skills in open water first before taking them to caves. Please send me an email to info@divingdominicanrepublic.com

Hi,
I'm having the same issue as you (finding an operator for caves). Have you had any luck?

I found one guy who said he leads full cave level dives and then told me he can only get single 80's. I decided to keep looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Stas

Hi,
I'm having the same issue as you (finding an operator for caves). Have you had any luck?

I found one guy who said he leads full cave level dives and then told me he can only get single 80's. I decided to keep looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Stas

PM sent.

Hi,

Thanks, Stas

Denise sent you an email, you should have it shortly.

Uwe Rath is a full cave instructor, and he was working with Gri Gri Divers in Bayahibe last time I saw him. He occasionally posts on SB, but if you want I can get a contact e-mail/telephone number for him and PM you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom