Bay Islands to Bocas Del Toro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mictakim

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all -

My buddy and I am planning on spending a few weeks in the Bay Islands and Bocas Del Toro during May. However, we're having some trouble figuring out how to get from one to the other...

We've heard things about a boat that goes from the Bay Islands to Bocas. Anyone else? Perhaps a boat that goes from Bay Islands down to Changuinola or Almirante?

Thanks,
Mike

To my knowledge the only flight to Bocas is from Panama PA and I think there is one from San Josa CR
I've never seen any information on boats traveling to or from Bocas.
Try SB menber Cappyjon, he is based out of Bocas and helped me with my travel to Bocas.
Ciao
Tad

I am not aware of any boat that travels from the Bay Islands to Bocas. Bocas can be reached via Air Panama or Aeroperlas from Panama City and Nature Air from San jose, Costa Rica. If you take a bus from Costa Rica or Panama City it is necessary to take a water taxi from Almirante to Bocas Town in bocas del Toro. If you have any questions about Bocas del Toro (diving, hotels, night life, restaurants, attractions, etc.), please send me a personal message through ScubaBoard.

Back
Top Bottom