Bay Islands COVID-19 Testing Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The general advice in my part of the world is to wait at least 2 wks after the final shot(if two is required) for the protective effect to kick in.
I know but I couldn’t get the vaccine any sooner than I did and it was more risk to skip it end take my chances. In my opinion, the most risky part of my entire trip was the Miami airport. It was elbow to elbow trying to check in for my flight. The security lines were so long the literally ran out the door and onto the sidewalk of the departures drop off.

I know but I couldn’t get the vaccine any sooner than I did and it was more risk to skip it end take my chances. In my opinion, the most risky part of my entire trip was the Miami airport. It was elbow to elbow trying to check in for my flight. The security lines were so long the literally ran out the door and onto the sidewalk of the departures drop off.

What day of the week were you traveling through Miami?

Easter Friday.
Yup. When I booked my trip in early January I didn’t realize it would fall over Easter. I found out when I got there Samana Santa was in full swing. It was pretty fun though. I met some local Honduran people and partied all night with them. They would not let me pay for anything. The Honduran people are super nice I thought.

Yup. When I booked my trip in early January I didn’t realize it would fall over Easter. I found out when I got there Samana Santa was in full swing. It was pretty fun though. I met some local Honduran people and partied all night with them. They would not let me pay for anything. The Honduran people are super nice I thought.
No hangover on following day or missed a day of diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom