Bay Area Dive Show... We need volunteers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey gang, the Bay Area Dive Show is coming up on April 17 and 18, and I need 6 volunteers to run our booth! There are four shifts of 4 hours each and I want two people there at all times.

Friday PM (4:30pm-8:00pm) mikemill AND _________________

Saturday AM (8:30am-1:00pm) rkornitz AND micboucher

Saturday PM (12:45pm-5:00pm) dannobee AND _________________

We will be providing staff shirts and FULL FREE access to the show for our volunteers. All you have to do is to greet all the ScubaBoardians, hand out stickers and temp name badges as they stop by the booth! I will send the banners and everything else will be taken care of! PM your intentions to me, with your time preference. As soon as I have everything sorted out, I will post it here!

Most importantly, we want people to go out there and have fun, and show non-members that SB is a fun place!

For more information on the show, check out Bay Area Dive Show

Last edited:
I can make it on Saturday. Saturday morning will probably be the best for me.
Regards,
Roni

We are half way there! I need THREE more volunteers!

I can help with either shift Sat.

Send me a ticket from Kona and I'll cover all three days, I have family in San Jose.:D

Darn - I'd love to help out but am heading up to humboldt county that weekend. But keep me in mind for other local Bay area events.

Back
Top Bottom