Bauer utilus 10 can you name that part?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello all,

I leant my family heirloom compressor out to a friend on haida gwaii working perfectly. It was returned in a box of parts some of them are missing. I'm hoping to track down a replacement for what I think is a pressure relief on the first side. I did find a photo of someone with a comparable compressor user name water bottle but you can't dm without 5 posts so maybe someone else is hanging onto a 40 year old baurer and can help me. The first photo is mine the second is what I need a part number for or at least to know what pressure it should be. Can any one name that part ?! Thanks

Attachments

• 20240727_224602.jpg
    20240727_224602.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240727_210304_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240727_210304_Chrome.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 21
With different people

Original part number 010776 (8 bar)
Current part number 81803-KD (9 bar)

Be careful with the Filter Techs version as it shows male threads. You will need a female thread to screw on to the tee. Haven't seen a Utilus in the flesh for years but it's probably an 8S tube fitting which is M16x1.5. Relief valve assembly should come with a small copper gasket to seal on the tee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom