Bauer Oceanus compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FAL 308

New
Reaction score
I have a Bauer Oceanus PB-G compressor that was part of an estate I bought. I do a bit of free diving, but have no use for this. I know they are sold for paintball compressors, but I have seen private guys using them for dive tanks. Just wanted to offer it for sale here in case someone wanted it. It has a crack around one bolt on the plastic belt cover, but other then that it is in great shape. The previous owner had a sticker on it that said "100 Hrs". I assume that meant run time. This being the "G" model of course is gas powered by a Honda and have been said to last forever. It comes with all original manuals and CDs regarding operation and parts. It also has two sets of gauges, some oil, a filter and tool of some sort. Please contact me by phone, I find it is the best way to verify that I am not a scam. If you happen to live near by you are welcome to come and see it. I will ship it for cost of shipping and cost of crate or box, actual. Thanks, Knight.

Asking $3,350 O.B.O.

PH# 386-847-4109

Attachments

• IMG_1838.jpg
    IMG_1838.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1842.jpg
    IMG_1842.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1843.jpg
    IMG_1843.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 108