Bauer mariner compressor for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surface Tension

Contributor
Reaction score
This sale is for a Bauer Mariner high pressure breathing air compressor located in ORLANDO, FLORIDA.

Suitable for filling SCUBA, SCBA and paintball cylinders. Compressor is in very good condition and runs like a sewing machine. Great for a small dive club or a few guys filling their own cylinders. No more VIP's or under-fills.

Continuous duty rated to 5000psi.

8.4 CFM charging rate. It is equipped with a 7.5HP single phase motor.

I converted the compressor to synthetic oil when I first purchased it. The hour meter does not reflect the actual number of hours, but shows the number of hours I have run it since I installed the hour meter last year. I would estimate the overall hours to be 200-300 which is next to nothing on a compressor like this. It is a cherry of a compressor and I hate to sell it but I upgraded to a K14. You will find you get all these new dive friends when they find out you have your own compressor!

Bauer P0 filtration canister included in sale. A fill whip is also included in sale.

I have a larger filter canister also for sale which is NOT included in this sale but can be part of a deal on the compressor.

(here is filter NOT included in this sale)
SCUBA COMPRESSOR FILTER COMBO

$4500

Dave

407 three-five-three
five nine seven nine

DSC01208.jpgDSC01210.jpgDSC01211.jpgDSC01212.jpgDSC01213.jpgDSC01215.jpgDSC01216.jpgDSC01218.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sorry. Price $4500. I cut and past the words from CL where I had the price in the title.

Nice deal for 8.4 cfm. I'm tempted to sell my Oceanus and upgrade....

You should succumb to your temptation! lol

It is crazy what those Oceanus' go for on ebay, when they are really a Junior block with an oil pump and bigger first stage head. I'm not hating on you compressor cause I had a Junior for a number of years and it did me right, never gave me a lick of problems.

If you sold that Oceanus I bet you could get the majority of the funds for this here Mariner. I'm just saying. ;-)

Dave

To bad I just spend my money on replacing the AC unit on my house or I would be picking this up

Back
Top Bottom