Bauer k 15 mech needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ambassador Divers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello all,

I have recently installed a military surplus K 15 on one of my dive boats. I had the unit assembeled in California and shipped to the Cayman Islands, specificly made to fit below deck on my big boat. The k 15 is powered by a brand new Honda 25 HP motor that I have converted to run on propane. Long story short, I'm having a few issues getting the kniks out of this new system. Unfortnnately we don't really have anyone on Island at the moment that has a good working knowledge of this system. I'm looking for a compressor tech, someone with experience with a k 15 and the associated electronics that would be willing to come down and give me a hand. I'd love to do a free diving trip/trade for someone if possible. If not, Im happy to pay if the experience level is there. If your interested, please email me @ caymanjason@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom