Barefoot Cay Resort in Roatan- help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a shame to have taken that fish from the sea. Sigh....

jpslim - you had the same question I've been pondering. Our family's planning a trip to Roatan next December (a bit of a wait, but from up here you have to book awfully early). Barefoot looks quite nice, and there was only the one quite negative review I could find on TripAdvisor (about being near a very developed/ industrial area). I'll be keen to hear of your experiences there, or wherever you go.
Only -39 today here today ! Things are looking up...

I'm still trying to get the hang of posting on the Board. Just got registered the other day and I think I've sent messages to the wrong places a couple of times already.

If you do end up staying at Barefoot, I'd love to hear how it goes. Our family is going to Roatan in December (a bit of a wait still...) and Barefoot is one of the places I'm interested in. TripAdvisor only had the one negative review that I could find (regarding noise and development nearby).

Hope it goes well. Our 10 month old consumed her weight in sand in the Dominican, and has turned out fine (with some of the cleanest plumbing in the world I'd bet).

Spottedrum

spotteddrum- no worries, welcome to the community, folks are very helpful. I ended up booking at Luna Beach Resort and will let you know how it goes with a 17 month and 3 month old...:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom