Bare Velocity 3/2 => No extra lead?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtpwils

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just bought a Bare Velocity 3/2 Progressive stretch full suit.

According to the ScubaDiving test results they say it has zero inherent buoyancy.

Will I actually need no additional lead when wearing this suit as compared to being in no suit at all?:shocked2:

Interesting. I guess YMMV but in my Bare Velocity 3/2 with a single HP100, Kydex BP and Jet fins I need no additional weight in salt water. I'm a 5'4" female with a little extra "bioprene" but also more muscle mass than average.

I just bought a Bare Velocity 3/2 Progressive stretch full suit.

According to the ScubaDiving test results they say it has zero inherent buoyancy.

Will I actually need no additional lead when wearing this suit as compared to being in no suit at all?:shocked2:

interesting link, will have to look into this, I dive no weight when I dive my SP 3/2 full suit . . . table says it is less then 1lb . . . interesting . . .

The BARE Velocity Progressive 3/2, size MLS fits perfectly.

nice one.
my old o'neills abit slow to get on.
i was loking at getting the velocity, because of its zips +other bits.

with mt3/2mm oneill, i noticed not compression/bouyancy changes at 40mr :) unlike my 5mm suit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom