Bare Reactive 7mm suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Stu...

You would think that with 5 mm...but the allowed dexterity with these gloves is amazing...no problem at all activating computer buttons...

My primary concern in selecting the G1 gloves was to not have to touch/modify/alter in any way the neoprene wrist seals on my suit... to still be able to keep my hands toasty warm for our northern conditions...and still maintain decent dexterity...full marks for filling all three requirements...

The long neck 7 mm Waterproof H1 hood...works just as well...fits tight over the neoprene dry suit neck seal and is long enough to tuck down and stay put under the neoprene dry suit ''warm collar''...

Warren...

View attachment 575080

I just got a new pair of Bare Ultrawarmth 5mm gloves. But, I am not very happy with the dexterity. And I haven't even tried them in the water yet. I may have to try a pair of those WP gloves...

I just got a new pair of Bare Ultrawarmth 5mm gloves. But, I am not very happy with the dexterity. And I haven't even tried them in the water yet. I may have to try a pair of those WP gloves...

Stu...

Hopefully you can find a stocking retailer locally...try them on in the shop...lug your rEvo with you...and try all your controller buttons...you should find the G1's work very well...you should have no trouble with the Dreams or the SW's...

Best...

Warren

Stu...

Hopefully you can find a stocking retailer locally...try them on in the shop...lug your rEvo with you...and try all your controller buttons...you should find the G1's work very well...you should have no trouble with the Dreams or the SW's...

Best...

Warren

It's more about smaller bolt snaps and the controls on my camera. The rEvo buttons are plenty big enough. No Dreams. Only SW - Predator and NERD.

It's more about smaller bolt snaps and the controls on my camera. The rEvo buttons are plenty big enough. No Dreams. Only SW - Predator and NERD.

Stu...

I have bolt snaps too...no problem...I use DGX butterfly snaps...you may want to take your camera with you when you shop for gloves...most cameras...I should qualify...cameras I'm readily familiar with...have easy access/glove friendly buttons...

W...

Back
Top Bottom