Bare Langley

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akirawut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know if the bare office in Langley has a factory outlet store or anything of the sort? If so, do you know how their pricing is compared to your average LDS around here?

Thanks,
-Tom

I apologize for going completely off topic but at first glance I thought this thread was titled "barely legal". I'm sorely disappointed.

Back on topic, I think the best pricing you will find will come from online retailers.

StreetDoctor - Sorry to dissapoint :wink:

I've taken my suit there for repair - there's no retail space at all, it's just a big warehouse with their repair shop.
As much as I like to support our local shops, I second the use of online shops for big items like this. I got a NexGen from Leisurepro for $640 when everyone in town was selling it for $999. Get it shipped to Blaine, WA then go spend the weekend in Seattle, pick it up and bring er home duty free.

Does anyone know if the bare office in Langley has a factory outlet store or anything of the sort? If so, do you know how their pricing is compared to your average LDS around here?

Thanks,
-Tom

They will not sell retail. They'll direct you to your closest local dive shop.

LDS will mark it up and you pay the price.

Buy it online, cut out the middleman.

What's the procedure then? Whenever I've talked with them and asked them about pricing they would always refer me to the LDS. It was only after a little coaxing that they would give me MSRP's.

Yeah, I'm also curious how you managed to buy direct from them? I got a reply to an email query and they referred me to LDS.

PS. Thanks for all the input folks.

Back
Top Bottom